Ideas and Suggestions for this website.

Bill
Administrator
I would like to hear from the people of the Westbank as to what you you would like to see on this website. Place your ideas and suggestions here. If you like everything so far then let me know. I will keep tweeking this site until it will be very interactive and a place that everyone will enjoy.
www.coffee62.com - Great Tasting Coffee

Re: Ideas and Suggestions for this website.

Sandy
I am new to the area and would like to see what there is to do on the West Bank.  Carnivals, concerts, the Algiers Point Bonfire would have been nice to see on here and Great restaurants.  I have teenagers so would like to see activities we can do with them or they can do on their own.  I would like to see something more like the Louisiana Northshore website.