Free forum for the people of the Westbank, La

Free forum for the people of the Westbank, La

Bill
Administrator
I have started this new website for the Westbank and will be adding more and more features as time goes by. We now have this forum and also a newspaper on the front page of this website.

I do need help getting this site going by placing stories in the newspaper part of the site and I need you to post here on the forum/message board.

I will be starting subjects on this forum so it will have more areas to post in. You can also start your own topics. So I urge everyone to join in and get onboard this website and get your piece of it.

If you have any ideas as to what you want here just let me know by posting it here on this forum.
www.coffee62.com - Great Tasting Coffee

Forum activity

Jennifer
IS this still an Active Forum for the Westbank?

Re: Forum activity

Bill
Yes it is as long as people want to use it.???? This is my site but have not had luck getting this going. Have at it if you can get local info posted.